Sunday, November 27, 2011

I’m Still Here

I realize I haven't posted for a long time….but I am back! I really don’t want to give up on this blog stuff even though my life gets crazy and I don’t feel like I have time for it. I need to make time…..after all if you love it, you can always make time for it. Or something like that Smile

 

So I have been working on a really big time consuming project and I am finally done with it.

Time to reveal my first quilted wall hanging!

284

283Some Applique detail

 

285each day has a little pocket for treats

 

287 and the beautiful binding, finishing job my Mom did. I am so thankful for her! This project would have never been completed without her. She is a really great quilter. I was inspired by her work to take my own try at it and I am very proud of the results.

1 comment:

  1. oh yay for you! it's so cute...and don't worry sometimes i miss out on posting too
    xoxox to you all

    ReplyDelete