Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What to do With All Those Christmas Cards

 

Now that Christmas is over and I finally got all of decorations and the tree down and all the gifts put away and ran off all those extra calories Smile. I was looking at the cards I received and wondered what can I do with these? I don’t really want to throw them in the garbage especially the photo cards. I searched the internet and found some inspiration.

Star

For the Photos cards, which are my personal favorite. I made a picture collage for my scrapbook

042

044

Star

 

With  the Cards I made gift tags for next year

045

don’t ya love the Santa Kitty

046

Happy Upcyling!

Pin It


Sharing at:

One Artsy Mama

2 comments:

  1. What great ideas!! Would you consider sharing here?

    http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2012/01/shine-on-fridays-11-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete