Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Flower Fun


Do you sometimes feel like you spent to whole day being buzy but not getting anything done? That's how the last week or so has been. I spent every night last week doing some kind of sports activity. My hubby went on a golfing trip out of town for the weekend. Had a back spasm on Sunday morning.....ouch. So, cleaning up after thing one and thing two (that's my kiddos by the way) has been a tad more difficult. I did manage to make these fabric flowers because crafting keeps me sane. They were super easy and surprisingly quick to make. I just cut circles, layered them and tacked them down with a needle and thread. Here is a link to a tutorial that used Pretty Fabric Flowers
The rick rack one took a little more time...but I think it's super cute! Here is a link to the ric rac flower tutorial Ric Rac Flowers
We had some family potratits done last night so I actually did my hair and makeup...so I had to take some pictures of myself. In the bathroom mirror of course.

I clean up pretty nice I think. I even got some compliments about my hair and makeup from my five year old son!

Gotta another buzy week ahead. Toliet is broke, dryer is broke, car needs an oil change, and I need to pack for our week long trip to Pennsylvania amoung other things. Hope you are having a great week!

Sharing at



2 comments:

  1. very nice jackie!
    hope you all have a great vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you clean up pretty nice too peach ;-)

    ReplyDelete