Thursday, October 13, 2011

This blog has been interrupted….

By Sports, Life and Sick Kiddos.

In case you didn’t know the Brewers are in the NLCS along with the Tigers in the ALCS

026Go Brew Crew….really hoping for a Tigers/Brewers world series in our house!

11fe4208-e1f5-4248-b5e9-9a662f694f53wallpaper

Pictures of the beautiful October Weather we have been having…..a record 10 days in a row over 70 degress! We went to a local pumpkin patch and had fun picking out our pumpkins.

My kiddos have came down with a viral illness….been running fevers with a horrible cough. So I am home today from work and have been working on a big for me sewing project. My first quilted wall hanging. It’s a really neat advent calendar with little pockets to keep our Christmas surprises. Here's a preview from sew Mama Sew

image

It’s been a challenge but I can't wait to get it done….my Mom is going to help me with the binding. I finished all the pockets today just have to do the sashing.

On that note gotta get the school for pickup time

No comments:

Post a Comment