Monday, September 26, 2011

Chalkboard Sign for my Princess


The one who wears the tiara in our family turned 3 last week. To celebrate we had a little party complete with a pink princess cake with pink and purple frosting handmade by her grandma.


To construct the sign I used a silver tray that picked up at an estate sale for less than a dollar

First I sanded it down a little


Then I used some painters tape to tape off the edges


Last easy step grab some Rust-Oleum Chalkboard Spray paint and spray it down. I had some trouble finding this product.....but the good news is you can order it from amazon. Have I ever mentioned I love amazon. Cheap prices delivered right to my door....plus the hard to find stuff.


I can't wait to use this sign as a prop for future pictures and holidays. It would also make a great easy to make gift.




Just thought I would share a few more cuteness pictures......love the fluffy butt dress her grandma got her :)


Sharing at :

Metamorphosis Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment