Monday, June 20, 2011

Easy Peasy Name Shirts

Blah another rainy day.....wishing for some nice hot sunny summer weather here. I had the kiddos help me make some shirts today with their names on them. Name recogontion is really important for kiddos. This project helps them display it with pride.Perhaps I will add an iron on transfer to the bottom later to jazz it up. I got the idea from Family Fun magazine. It's a really great magazine full of ideas for projects for the kiddos.



First, I cut out their names with my cricut on contact paper. Apply the "stickers" to your shirt of choice

Next I got out the spray fabric paint


Tulip Fabric Spray Paint



Have kiddos spray paint away!


Let dry, Enjoy!

Linking up:


http://momsbyheart.net/momspiration-monday-free-printables     and

Makingand

No comments:

Post a Comment