Sunday, June 12, 2011

I am a runner

Audrey and I ran the Bellin 10K race in Green Bay yesterday. Wow it has huge! And when I say huge I mean I started the race when the winners finished.....it took 20 minutes to get to the start. There was around 18,000 runners/walkers. I wish I would have remembered my camera. I was in a rush to get to the registration tent after trying to find a place to park.
Here is a picture in the car after the race
Audrey got a cool shirt too!
I decided to make a little medal display for my running medals. Displaying the hardware baby. I broke out my cricut and cut some vinyl letters and used command hooks that I found on clearance at my favorite store here in town.....Walgreens. 
 
Then I decided to organize my race bibs by laminating them and making a little book. I love my laminator. I got off of amazon when they had a deal and it was super cheap. Like the  laminating sheets are more expensive than the machine

Running helps me stay in shape and keep my sanity....even though some people think I am crazy to run long distances. But, I do half marathons so I am only half crazy! haha 


1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! That is such a cool idea to laminate your bibs.

    ReplyDelete