Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Look What I made!

Since Audrey is a destined to be a princess or diva.... I think she is the most girly girl around. I am dusting up my sewing skills from my 4-H days. I really like pillowcase dresses and found one made out of fat quarters here Fat Quarter Pillow Case Dress

I had found some really cute fat quarters that I picked up from JoAnn Fabrics. They came in a bundle or coordinating colors and think they are perfect for summer. So here is the finished product.



 Not the best picture, sorry. Having fun is the Sand at Marley's restaurant in the Dells. More about that later





I kinda messed up the armholes and the seams weren't perfectly matched up.... probably would have gotten a pink ribbon at the fair. It's hard to sew without your Mom there to help.

I love the colors, she loves it and it will keep her cool on these hot days we are having!

1 comment:

  1. it's so cute jackie!
    i never knew you had a blog it's great!!!

    ReplyDelete