Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thankful Thursday

So, I am kinda of a Oprah fan. Not really a fanatic just an occasional viewer and fan of her magazine. She is big on gratitude and so is the writer over at another blog I like to read the http://www.happiness-project.com/

Here is my Thankful Proclamation for the www

I am Thankful for my weekly Volleyball games at the Log Cabin. Good Times with friends....and if we win we get a six pack of beer a piece! Yes, I am from Wisconsin and I love beer especially on a hot day. We haven't been winning but I still have been having fun. Last night was kinda of a family affair. My kids plus some other players kiddos were there and grandparents and friends....all too watch a bunch of old people try not to get hurt and get the ball over the net.



Which brings to my family.... I am so thankful to be the Mom to my little ones. They are both high energy but also tons of fun! I love there budding sense of humor and the bond they have with each other....even if they are fighting about every 15 minutes. I also am thankful to be married to the most loyal supportive man around....I couldn't do it without him. He is always there to give me a hand when I am about to lose it! Love you Guys!

1 comment: