Friday, June 17, 2011

The Fun is in the Find....What will you find?

So, this morning I left he kids with a sitter and went on a little road trip. I found the greatest store ever! I am in love!!! They specialize in shabby chic treasures and they do tons of upcycling of antique items. They have a beautiful outdoor area and a bunch of used furniture, estate finds and gift items inside. The part that I am most in love with though is the prices! If you are ever in Northeastern Wisconsin it's definitely worth the drive down the long country roads :) http://www.goldncountrygifts.com/


Beautiful old trunk I found for $16.50 The tree decoration is a garage sale find for $1


Old luggage tag


New for me picture $4.50



Had to add my garage sale find.....tent city $2


Garage Sale find for little friend that is coming to visit soon....$2




Old folding chair Free...not sure what I am going to do with but it has lots of character and it was FREE

Linking up to Frugal Fridays at the Shabby Nest
http://shabbynest.blogspot.com/2011/06/frugal-friday_16.html



3 comments:

  1. Love your great finds, I'm a thrifty shopper too. Isn't it exciting to search for treasures at great prices?!?! Thanks for sharing over at The Shabby Nest's linky party.

    Mary @ Redo 101

    ReplyDelete